Time to follow that dream!

Time to follow that dream!
As I am coming to the end of 5 very enjoyable and academically rigorous years of study at The University of Manchester, might I recommend these online Egyptology courses:

Short Courses in Egyptology:
Six week, non-credit bearing courses in Egyptology-related topics, such as:
• Queens of Ancient Egypt
• Gods and Goddesses of Ancient Egypt
• Tutankhamen

Certificate in Egyptology programme:
A three year online course which provides an opportunity for the serious, academic study of Egyptology (120 credits)

Diploma in Egyptology programme:
A two year extension programme to the Certificate in Egyptology which provides for more in-depth, serious, academic study of Egyptology (120 credits)

"Do not let your heart grow weary:
follow your heart and your happiness.
Do your things on earth according to the commands of your heart."

www.manchester.ac.uk/egyptologyonline

Applications open: 1 April 2016
Deadline for applications: 30 June 2016
Certificate/Diploma courses commence: 01 October 2016
Application forms: http://www.egyptologyonline.ls.manchester.ac.uk/certificateinegyptology/howtoapply/
http://www.manchester.ac.uk/egyptologyonline

Comments

  1. Aakheperure Merytsekhmet I will miss you , enjoy your time , many thanks for sharing us your big different kinds of arts beside your amazing formation about the ancient Egyptian civilization ,I will be waiting for your interesting posts ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dolly Mohamed Doddy I'm hoping I will have enough internet to post a few pictures at least, because I will be visiting museums in the UK, so I can't guarantee I can post while travelling but will when I get back. :)

    ReplyDelete

  3. i will following you if you come up with arts and history of ancient egypt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To maintain the quality of discussion, please keep comments and questions on topic.